Sometimes we need a bit of laughter, advice, or maybe just an adventure! Read, dear reader, and it'll happen!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

School= locker problems.

                Dear Reader,

   I started school, and I love it! My locker, on the other hand, hates me! Until today. I was walking down the hall with my buddies, and we soon departed. I found my locker, in the middle of everything, and started my com. I winced, I had gone past the last number, and now it wouldn't open. I went back to the correct number and tried it anyway. It was magic! It opened right up, and this time the "door" didn't shake flimsily! I practically skipped down the hall, until i heard my principal yell "2 Minutes!!!!!!" at the top of her lungs. i looked down at my hands, and saw that i had opened my locker successfully, and shut it without getting my things for the next class!!! i ran back to my locker, and did my my locker com. It wouldn't open. Didn't open. Still didn't open. by now my principal was yelling one minute. i remembered that i should try to go past the last number and back. It opened. "30 seconds!" i heard. i ran to the classroom, and sat in my desk. about one second later, the bell rung. i couldn't help but smile! so i guess There's Time Enough in 30 seconds to get to class, which is nowhere near my locker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that your locker hates you! That's no good!! :(