Sometimes we need a bit of laughter, advice, or maybe just an adventure! Read, dear reader, and it'll happen!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh jeez...

     Dear Reader,

   Oh my goodness!!! There's one big reason that I'm not ready or excited for school. All my good friends have the boy drama!!! Sometimes I'm about ready to slap them!!! One of my  good friends always says, "So, how's that "Johny"? Has he told you anything yet???" Firstly, I love ya, but he's not excactly my type!!! Secondly, that wouldn't be logical!!!! He has girls lined up around the  block for him... if I did like him, I would be in a long line, and by the time it was my turn, he would most likely have a girl, and I would shrug my shoulders and get on with my life.
       Of course, my friend always has her what if. :) "What if though, Brenna.... do you think he could sweep you off your feet???" Haha...... there is a slight possibility... very slight. The way I know him is way to awkward, and, like I said, he's nice, but I don't think so. My brother on the other hand... well, he might  acually be pleased! Seeing as he wanted me to marry "Johny".  I don't know, that's just what was on his wish list last time. Well, then again, that's just because he's his best  friend, and he wants him as  a brother in law. Well too bad for him, because I'm planning on  seeing the world, meeting sombody in a romantic place... maybe. Happy to say, "Johny" is also in a long line of boys. So at least I have something to hold onto.... and, happily, I have tons of friends, not girls, no offense, but they interupt a lot... all of them. Guy friends, they just listen, lucky for me, I don't have to do that often... usually, it's me who's listening to all their problems. So when I need to talk, it's pretty much a favor.
          Always, my friend says, "Brenna, everybody can see you and "Johny" together! Save you and "Johny"! Why, Brenn, why?!" That's when I have to laugh, laugh so hard I have to bawl. The idea alone is a bit crazy, acually, not a bit, but absolutley!!! Plus, when she says everybody, I'm pretty sure that it's just her.
       I guess There's Time Enough to listen to their prob's and get them all happy. I know that the women mind is much too complicated for men, and still they try to understand.
                                                       There's Time Enough For Everything

No comments: