Sometimes we need a bit of laughter, advice, or maybe just an adventure! Read, dear reader, and it'll happen!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

What now, world? Show me what you got!

         Dear Reader,

   I'm so happy, and excited..... for no good reason! School's great, right now is great, too. Right now, I love life. I read the Hunger Games series awhile back :) and love it!!!!! Right now, I'm reading a lot. There are a lot o f books out there that make me think twice about life, about how somethings works. Why does everything have to be this way, or that? It's because that's how it was destined to be. What am I destined to be? I know. I'm supposed to be myself. How? I think before I act, before I really mess up. A second of thinking can be one life spared. But, the truth is, I honestly don't know how to be myself. You can't just try to reflect the person staring back at you, or you'd be there a long time. It's the inside that works it out, and the outside puts it into action. So, I guess there's Time Enough to figure out all that I need to know, and right now, I know just enough.

No comments: