Sometimes we need a bit of laughter, advice, or maybe just an adventure! Read, dear reader, and it'll happen!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

There's Time Enough For Everything

    Dear Reader,

      I never thought that I would say this, but I'm ready for school, and excited, but definetly not for  the homework part!  Although, I love the social life. I wake up early, and come home in 6 hours.
         So many girls fuss over their hair two or three weeks before the 1st day of school, and it's sad to say, that I have done that from time to time.  This year, it's gonna be simple. Just a ponytail wih braid on one side.
        Sometimes, I have to admit, I tell myself not to be such a girl, but beleive me, that's only occasionally. It's different if it's a spider, or  some really cute shoes. Then the  insinct just kinda does it's own thing. 

       So, I guess there's Time Enough to get  over your fears of talking to the sporty, cute, laughable, and hugable guy of the school. Lucky for me, they're usally my best friends, and I talk to them all the  time. So.... what fear?! Get out there and say hello, who knows, you might make a new friend! Girls will be girls, though. Brenna, signing off.... again.

                                                                  There's Time Enough For Everything  

No comments: